Thursday, July 17, 2014

Google feels like home to me....


Maybe that's a sad admission, especially considering what they're doing to San Francisco! But I had to give up my blogspot -- it was too difficult for an aging perma-newbie like me to use. So I'm going to put my stuff here now, where I can really do it up. The first thing to do is to say "hello"!, and hope you bought my book -- Art Gangs. It's cheap, it comes fast, and it's full of information about artists' collectives from the '70s and '80s. Recherche? Maybe. But that was the last great moment of New York City's bohemia. Not that I live there, but... Occasionally I reflect on it. Like recently, at a talk in the Reina Sofia museum in Madrid, where I am living now. This is the story I told then -- (sorry no pictures or links right now). In English, and now, in Espanol tambien. Vamos a ver....

No comments:

Post a Comment